We fell in love:
Daryl and I met through mutual friends at a pool in Provo (it was basically a blind date). I took interest in him because I honestly couldn't tell what the boy was thinking.. I didn't even know if he was interested in getting to know me. I invited him to a concert later that night and he politely declined my offer then we split ways for a couple of months.
When I moved down to Utah County I decided to write him via facebook (I'm such a creep) and see if there was anything there. Long story short he threw a bulgogi party to get to know me and we've been inseparable ever since.
On our 1 year anniversary of dating Daryl got down on his knees and asked me to marry him. We are ecstatic to announce that we are getting sealed for all time and eternity on December 20, 2011. This blog will consist of our adventures as newly weds, fashion posts, things I find humorous, and about our lovely friends. Feel free to stick around!
We believe
-Church Website-
-Church Website-
Share the love
Our 4 links
Our 4 links
Fashion Posts
-link to everything under fashion-
-link to everything under fashion-
Daily Reads
(on main page above peoples blogs I like)
(on main page above peoples blogs I like)
Previous Posts
(my blogging lineage)
(my blogging lineage)
Tuesday laughable and lovable Tuesdays
3 fashion posts per week
1-3 whatever I want
01
02
03
04
Pin It
05
06
07
08
17
18
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.