Monday, September 26, 2011

Most recent pictures and goals

So the love of my life proposed to me on Saturday September 17, 2011. We've decided to get married ASAP which leaves Christmas break as the perfect opportunity. My goal is to stop losing my motivation.. for the past few months (May 20-Sept 20) I've done super good either working out 6 days a week, eating healthy, or a little of both but never fully giving it my all. I don't have a problem with food.. I don't have to eat out and I don't crave a lot of junk.. I love eating wholesome foods. However, since I'm a full time student and working part time I am constantly on the go which leads to me eating out at least one meal a day. That's going to change!

I bought a buttload of groceries on Thursday September 20, 2011 and I've done super good.. I mean I've eaten the occasional piece of pizza or crepes and a shake when we went on our double date on Friday night but that's NORMAL! Let me give you a re-cap of what you ate and what days you worked out since then.

Thursday night: All I remember is dinner which consisted of: Salmon, carrots, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, and plum for dessert.
NO GYM!

Friday: I know I didn't eat any crap until we went and had crepes and a shake for our double date (I don't regret this at all and I shared with Habado)
Went to gym with Britt and we jogged for 15min then did abs

Saturday: Breakfast: 1 large banana Snack: 1/2 cup of wheat thins Lunch: 2 whole wheat cheese quesadillas, Snack: carrots Dinner: Salmon, salad with low fat Cesar vinaigrette, disgusting smoothie I made, corn bread with honey for dessert
9:30 Kickboxing at Golds Gym

Sunday: Breakfast: Lots of corn bread, 1/2 a huge pancake with syrup Dinner: 1 slice of pizza, 1/4 cup of salad
NO GYM SUNDAY

Here's your most recent pictures and goals:



As  you can see these white shorts fit you if you wear them about 1 inch below the belly button. They're a size 6 I believe. I want them to fit down about another 1 1/2 lower just as an indicator that I've lost some of that excess lose fat. We'll see how it goes..





01 02 03
04 Pin It 05 06
07 08 17 18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.